-Looking back at our preliminary, I feel that we have progressed, becoming more confident with using Final Cut and Soundtrack Pro and we have learnt from our mistakes, taking them in to help us make the final production as good as it can be.
-Looking at the preliminary and the final production, the CANDI Studios looks more professional and is more readable in the final production rather than in the preliminary, although we did not make it ourselves, it gives our opening a more high quality professional look.
TITLES-I feel that when adding titles to our preliminary, we rushed, as we spent too much time editing and adding sound that we did not have enough time to think about where the titles should go. But when it came to our final production, we looked back at what we have learned about opening sequences - where the titles should go, and thought carefully about where each one should go and what font/colour we wanted to use.
-In the preliminary, we worked so much on the sound, which is another reason why we didn't have enough time to add the titles, but when it came to the final production, we used our time wisely and worked on each different aspect equally.
-We used simple shots in the preliminary and didn't vary the shots much, we had lots of medium shots and and close ups, but when it came to the final production I feel that we also didn't vary our shots, we also had lots of medium shots, but hardly any close ups.
MISE EN SCENE
-For the preliminary, we didn't take much thought into it apart from the gun we used and the scene, for costumes, we didn't plan anything for that so Ethel and Fatama just wore what they were wearing on that day. However, for the final production, we took so much thought into it, as we had to change the way our character looked from the first time we started filming. The scene where we were filming helped us to make our decision as it was an ordinary bedroom and we felt that the character we had before didn't fit in with the scene.