Tuesday 5 April 2011

Evaluation, Question 6 (Part 3)

Watching our film in 'The Screen On The Green' cinema and getting audience feedback

Today was really exciting as we finally got to watch our film ( as well as every other media groups' film) in The Screen On The Green cinemas in Islington Green (not far from our college). It was good as the audience was really responsive, active and supportive and it was good to see the kind of films other students created. Below are some images I took while I was there...


This is the cinema!!

These are other groups' films playing on the screens


This is our film showing on the screen!!!!!


Most importantly I was able to record some people giving me feedback of our film using my video camera! I have posted them below!














 

No comments:

Post a Comment