Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Finally Adding Subtitles To Our Preliminary Film!

Today my group went to the media workshop after our lesson to continue editing our film. We finally got it done as we added in the subtitles using Live Type Pro! Its nothing fancy though, we used a simple font and simple transitions as this is just a practise film.


I took some images of the screen while we were editing it. I have circled in red where you can see the subtitles rolling across the screen as we played the film, but it may not be very clear!


As you can see we have includeed the title of the film 'The Robbery' as one of the titles.


Here, our names are shown!!! (It may not be very clear, sorry)

Below is our final edit of our film! We were glad we got it finished! enjoy! :) 

video

No comments:

Post a Comment