Wednesday 9 March 2011

Are Dolls Really Haunted???


I was looking around on Youtube trying to find clips of scary, haunted dolls. Some of the videos I watched were really funny and some were just ridiculous; some people made videos claiming that dolls move and speak by themselves but it was obivious it wasn't real! Below are three videos I particulary liked and these are the kind of thrilling effects I want to create in our title sequence using our dolls...



 This doll reminds me of one of the dolls that we will be using in our own title sequence!!


 
 I don't believe this is real! There must be some sort of invisible string attached to the arms which someone is pulling up and down!!


 
This doll has really big bold eyes which gives me the thrills! I like the way they used special effects to make the different shots fade in and out

No comments:

Post a Comment