Tuesday 15 March 2011

Finding Sounds That could Be used In Our Film...



I was looking around on Youtube trying to find different sounds and music that we could use for our film. I wanted to find sounds that would suit the theme of a little girl playing with dolls and drawing picrures.. a sense of child innocence. We have decided that we will stick to using the same sound we used in our prelim animatic but just incase we change our mind I have some other examples that we could pick from.....





These lullaby songs sounded really good, only problem is that they sound abit too childish.


These were also good but again sound too child- like!!


I really liked the sound of this lullaby melody and it didn't sound so childish too! This lullaby is taken from the thriller film Twilight


I particulary liked this lullaby song that I listened to, however they will not allow me to copy it onto my blog so I have the link to it insteaad  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d81N9KtLh5Y 


No comments:

Post a Comment