Wednesday 9 March 2011

Drawing For Our Title Sequence...

I got my little eight year old sister to draw out some pictures for me. I told her to draw things from her imagination (things like dolls, princesses, teddy bears etc) as we will be using her drawings for our title sequence. The drawings will represent Amy's (the main character in our film) imagination and this will add a sense of innocense in our title sequence until we shock the audience at the end when we reveal her nasty drawings....

Below is our animatic storyboard again. Our title sequence will keep cutting from Amy then to the drawings like shown in our animatic, however I will be replacing them with my little sisters' drawings! She's really excited that her drawings are going to be filmed!!!




I took pictures of the drawings my little sister did....







No comments:

Post a Comment