Thursday, 10 March 2011


» In our monday lesson, when it came to labelling and editing our clips, we realised that too much was being revealed in the opening sequence. So therefore, we decided to cut it down a bit. With the help of Phil and Mary, we decided that the opening should be simple, with not too much going on, in  a precious lesson Bernard suggested that we should included some of our animatic in the opening, as he thought that it was good and would be interesting to have the opening cut into the animatic. We told Phil about this idea and he showed us the opening to Sherlock Holmes, which inspired us with the idea of having drawn pictures of the animatic as well as filming footage.

We then decided that instead of having a narrative opening, which we wanted at the start, we changed our mind and decided that we wanted a descret/stylised opening where the titles only show on the animatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment