Thursday, 24 March 2011

re editing our film

We had to change our idea from a discrete title sequence again... because after we edited everything apart from the sound and titles, we watched it and our teachers gave us feedback.. this feedback led us to change our opening again... this is due to the fact that it was too confusing for the audience to understand... and because it didn't look good, also the pictures and the action didn't correlate with action .. this is another reason for changing our thriller in to a stylised opening.. We carried on editing as much as possible and we also managed to put in the base sound for our title sequence, which is me singing... im soooo exctied to be nearly done!

Here are some pictures of the editing that we did...

No comments:

Post a Comment